Re: Part 2 :Failure to access repositories when installing U…

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: Part 2 :Failure to access repositories when installing Ubuntu 23.10 and 22.04 on Proxmox
Todd, thank you so much for your help!!

I went to datacenter->Firewall->Options and Firewall was already set to
No. I assume this is at the Proxmox level. Problem still persists.

Then I went to Datacenter->PVE->Firewall->Options and the firewall was
set to Yes. I changed it to No and the problem persists....

Then I went to each VM->Firewall->Options and each VM had the firewall
set to No. Problem still persists.

I rebooted Proxmox and the problem still persists.

I am perplexed as to why the two VMs I installed prior to upgrading
Proxmox from 7 to 8 can access their repos (sudo apt update) and any new
installs cannot access their repos.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Keith