PLUG tonight Stammtisch Tuesday

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: PLUG tonight Stammtisch Tuesday
moin moin,

PLUG is in BigBlueButton at 19:00 tonight. Traditionally we do an end
of year pot luck in December, so we'll just be hanging out tonight. No
presentations.

https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx

Tuesday is Stammtisch at Boulders on Broadway. Also starting at 19:00.

The BBB room will also be avaiable for those who want a virtual
Stammtisch.

Physical location - Boulders on Southern, 1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ

Please mask when not eating

Covid is not over, I want Stammtisch to be a relatively safe event for everyone

Masking is a good way to help protect others

If you are not feeling well, please stay home, you could join us in #BBB

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.SpiralArray.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# When in doubt, choose the interesting. -- der.hans