Re: Public raspberrypi https/mail/dns... on Cox Cable

+ (text/html)
Author: Todd Cole via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Todd Cole
Subject: Re: Public raspberrypi https/mail/dns... on Cox Cable
others here are correct cheap consumer routers rarley have the option to
handle multiple ip's
better routers do. It is built in ipfire ( my choice of routers) on a old
computer with 2-4 network cards or in a vm also works and I think it is
available in
pfsence or opensence and DDWRT just add a alias IP and then port forward to
the server you want it togo to.

On Sun, Jul 9, 2023 at 4:44 PM James Mcphee via PLUG-discuss <

Todd Cole
Ubuntu Arizona Team
2928 W El Caminito
Phoenix AZ 85051-3957