Re: windows in a virtual machine

+ (text/html)
+ image.png (image/png)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: windows in a virtual machine
I did forward you the whole ad Mike, if others are interested, here's a
shot of the ad and coupon code, and the link. Again, oddly you can't find
these on the site, I just get emails now, I think I originally saw this on
bensbargains.com or like. I've used several windows, visio, and project
keys from here, never had a problem and M$ thinks they're legit. I'd
recommend signing up at least if you need an occasional windoze product for
a system or vm. Let me know if anyone else is interested and I'll forward
the whole ad with office codes too.

Only thing I haven't tried is a server license for 26 bucks, where I have
an occasional need for a domain controller to test against, but I hate
having to keep them running to keep from tombstoning after 30 days...

https://www.gkeys24.com/windows.html?gk=gk230215

[image: image.png]

-mb

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 2:40 AM Michael via PLUG-discuss <