Re: Cisco SME ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: Cisco SME ...
Catalysts are still mostly the same beasts they've been for 20 years,
shouldn't be anything weird or special if you have any familiarity with
cisco switching at all.

Primarily a network engineer/architect/consultant for year 20+ years with
cisco and a bit of everything else - just post what you want to do, glad to
offer advice, or if sensitive, unicast me off-list.

-mb

On Tue, Jul 4, 2023 at 9:25 PM Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss <