Re: r u familiar with Docker?

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington
Subject: Re: r u familiar with Docker?
Docker is not a true VM. And to Mike's point it has a very tight network
layer to keep the containers from pooping on each other.

If you want a visual, portainer was a Handy tool for this.

There is some really solid docker documentation out there and walk
throughs.

On Tue, Jun 13, 2023, 8:33 PM Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss <