Re: The end of programming (not the replacement of programme…

+ (text/html)
Author: James Mcphee via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: James Mcphee
Subject: Re: The end of programming (not the replacement of programmers)
When I'm actually an expert at the thing I ask chatGPT for, yeah, like an
intern. It'll say something that will prompt me to go down some road or
other, and I ignore the obviously wrong answers. When I'm an amateur at
the thing, it sounds authoritative and I don't have the ability to know
better. But then, we're not paying for it to be RIGHT. It's still a
solution we're trying to find a problem for.

On Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 1:15 PM David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss <

James McPhee