Re: Stammtisch tonight

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: Victor Montoya
CC: der.hans, der.hans via PLUG-discuss
Subject: Re: Stammtisch tonight
Am 19. Apr, 2023 schwätzte Victor Montoya so:

moin moin Victor,

> I think I can.

Awesome, thanks for opening it up for us!

ciao,

der.hans

>> Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 8:30 PM
>> From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <>
>> To: quatsch <>
>> Cc: "der.hans" <>
>> Subject: Stammtisch tonight
>>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> Stammtisch is in BigBlueButton at 19:00 tonight.
>>
>> Can someone be there to open it up? I likely can't be there until 19:30
>> due to a kidling event.
>>
>> BBB room: https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx
>>
>> https://gettogether.community/events/30662/floss-stammtisch/
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> # https://www.SpiralArray.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
>> # "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
>> # decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
>> # Good ones ask you to think for them.
>> # The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen

# https://www.SpiralArray.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down
# by the mind before you reach eighteen." -- Albert Einstein---------------------------------------------------