Qtpass and Proton Mail Bridge

Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Qtpass and Proton Mail Bridge
I installed QtPass and verified the programs it needs are where it
expects to find them: /usr/bin/gpg, /usr/bin/git, /usr/bin/pwgen.

Now I launch QtPass and I see a folder in it called
protonmail-credentials.  I double click that and it shows the password
file.  I click it and it shows the pasword I want it to hand over to
Proton Mail.  Yet when I reboot the machine, Proton Mail Bridge still
nags me for a username and password.  Can anyone tell me how to get
these two programs to talk to each other?

Thanks