New event for HR IS and HR IT people coming up in may

Author: Eric Oyen via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Eric Oyen
Subject: New event for HR IS and HR IT people coming up in may
Hey guys,

I just got tapped to do some free lance HR consulting and this job was handed to me with the words: Get it done.

So, here’s the deal. I will be receiving a promotion code to pass out to anyone interested in this event. If you know anyone in the HR dept of your various firms who might be interested, have them drop me a line and I will see about getting them setup. The promo code will offer a substantial discount over the regular price as advertised on the event site here: https://www.reworked.co/events/conference/reworked-connect-employee-experience-digital-workplace-conference-austin-2023/

The focus of this event will primarily be on Information Systems, information Technology and Employee experience. And yes, some of the vendors may be dealing with *Nix as a matter of course (it is, after all, the second most popular server platform in use in corporate America these days. Yes, there will also be Windows Centric vendors there as well, but then, that is the beauty about choice, you have that option.

So, take a look, pass it around and if anyone is interested, do not hesitate to contact me back. If you have any industry contacts, send them my way.

Thanks,

Eric Oyen

(623)399-5635
Free lance HR Consultant working with Two Paths Consulting