dd - was torrent

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael via PLUG-discuss
To: PLUG
CC: Michael
Subject: dd - was torrent
It would actually be better if I could dd my existing iso drive with
persistence provided the entire device is copied bit for bit so that it is
exact. both partitions and everything. How would I do that?
would it be: dd if.... no. that won't work unless I can copy the drive I'm
running Linux from.

--