Re: PiRack ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: PiRack ...
Very cool project, I've watched Geerling's videos on doing that, though if
I could actually buy some cm4's just do the Super6C with the built in
ethernet switch and such.

It's always hokey with vendors, but that's where hp, ibm, cisco, etc shine
with the blade server chassis systems, ala cray from old with scalable
networking. The hardware side is easy, software not so much, but getting
there now.

-mb

On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 11:45 AM Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss <