Re: PLUG discount for SCaLE

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: T Zack Crawford via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: Re: PLUG discount for SCaLE
Am 23. Jan, 2023 schwätzte T Zack Crawford via PLUG-discuss so:

> Thinking about maybe going. Is the $85 dollar SCALE pass worth getting over the $20 expo pass?

Yes. The SCaLE pass is for all the talks.

With the PLUG code it's 50% off.

The real money cost of the conference is travel back and forth to Pasadena
and hotel stay.

We do some room and ride sharing to help cut down the costs for those who
can do that.

The room block is at the Hilton ( I think there's a significant discount
), but the Sheraton is attached to PCC, so much more convenient.

ciao,

der.hans

> Jan 23, 2023 07:22:33 Ed via PLUG-discuss <>:
>
>> See you all there - check out the Hilton's location when booking
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 12:27 AM Phil Waclawski via PLUG-discuss
>> <> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am looking forward to going again. Last one I attended was just before the pandemic shutdown in March 2020.
>>>
>>> Phil W

#  https://www.SpirealArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
#  are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
#    --Albert Einstein