Re: 4-year Programing and Analytics degree from Mesa CC

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Phil Waclawski
Subject: Re: 4-year Programing and Analytics degree from Mesa CC
I was one of the faculty who helped develop the four-year degree at MCC. It
will be a computer information systems or CIS degree. The curriculum should
be up and yes we do have hlc accreditation to get started fall of 2023. Not
entirely sure if the prices will be different, but I am not heard of
anything different for the last 2 years.

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022, 00:11 trent shipley via PLUG-discuss <