Re: Software Portfolio

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington
Subject: Re: Software Portfolio
We used a similar process to weed out Support candidates. its amazing how
many could not even with an Open internet test. Mainly I didn't care if
they got it 100% I wanted to see the process they went through. did they
google an error. did they look for similar issues etc.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 2:49 PM David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss <

Stephen