Re: What is a full-stack PHP developer

+ (text/html)
Author: David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: David Schwartz
Subject: Re: What is a full-stack PHP developer
That can all be done in Delphi + TMS WebCore and TMS Biz Pack without breaking a sweat. (yeah, I know … nobody wants to hear this..)

So Delphi can be used, but nobody would ever say you’re a “full-stack developer”. (PHP isn’t supported, but Python is.)

BTW, “SQL” is not a DB.

MS SQL Server and MySQL are DBs, and they support different dialects of SQL.

-David Schwartz