Re: Unable to access Proxmox via browser

+ (text/html)
Author: Todd Cole via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Todd Cole
Subject: Re: Unable to access Proxmox via browser
when you try to log into proxmox I.E. https://IPADDRESS:8006
proxmox uses a self signed certificate that most web browsers will show a
warning because it is self signed and you have to accept or approve it
depending on what web browser you are using it you may need to go to
advanced or accept or...

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 11:56 AM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <
> wrote:

> You are correct. Thanks!! I mistyped.
>
> On 2022-11-19 09:42, Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss wrote:
> > I always had to use 8006 for the proxmox webgui.
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 19, 2022, 9:00 AM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
> > <> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Steve,
> >>
> >> I watched a video that used the ip plus port 8086 and the docs show
> >> that
> >> as well.
> >>
> >> I did not dinging and reading and Proxmox is a Debian derivative so
> >> suspect as I dig I will find Apache. I look at at the files in /etc
> >> did
> >> not see Apache. Apt was in /etc/apt/. It has been a while since I
> >> got
> >> this far into Linux so some of this is kind of hazy. Plan to send a
> >>
> >> couple hours today poking around. I was not able to install
> >> net-tools....
> >>
> >> The Proxmox access log is empty.
> >>
> >> Thanks!!
> >> Keith