AZ Loco still gathering for Installfests?

+ (text/html)
+ publickey - EmailAddress(s=PrivateSeaBass@pm.me) - 0x7570D802.asc (application/pgp-keys)
Author: Seabass via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Seabass
Subject: AZ Loco still gathering for Installfests?
Someone mentioned wanting to regrow a community tech swap meet, and wanting it to have a community of people for it.
He mentioned liking the idea of it being a bunch of people and maybe there would be some people to help with stuff like Linux installs.

I remembered AZLoco had installfests, but they had to change due to covid.
Are Installfests still going on? I would like to get in contact with them to try and see if they can work