Re: T-Mobile Home Internet followup

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: T-Mobile Home Internet followup
Actually, if you have some clout, AT&T or most providers will give you a
dedicated apn for your biz to connect cellular direct devices to a
dedicated circuit, and you mpls route to them via that way as a private
cellular network.

We use that at my client today and before, it's useful, att, tmo/sprint and
verizon do the same on their networks.

I know various carrier folk for eons now, I thought to ask for my own cell
cell data apn, but they care little of the little fry and laughed mockingly
asking how much cash I had. Not that much, natch.

-mb