Re: Why "no such file" error ?? SOLVED

Author: Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss
To: joe--- via PLUG-discuss
CC: Brian Cluff
Subject: Re: Why "no such file" error ?? SOLVED
Joe, I just realized that you never got Josephs response to your
question.  Cox recently started using an email filter that has been
causing the list to kick people off.
I think I have it fixed now, but there was a couple of days where you
and a couple other people on the list were unsubscribed before I was
able to manually resubscribe everyone that was affected.
Cox or more specifically the cloudmark service they are using keeps
flagging PLUG mailing list email as spam when it clearly not spam and
have given us a "Poor Reputation" even though no spam whatsoever has
been set out of the plug email server in years (none intentionally)
PLUG is the ONLY entity on the server and IP so there is no cross
contamination with possible other hosts on the server doing sketchy things..
My only guess is that cloudmark has no idea what they are doing.

Brian Cluff