Re: Gimp

+ (text/html)
Author: T Zack Crawford via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: T Zack Crawford
Subject: Re: Gimp
Uh I'm not sure what the ask is, bit GIMP is a fantastic application just as good as photoshop in my opinion. Most photo editing can be done with it. The UI is quite different from photoshop and some particular tasks can be kind of tedious. But I would check out some tutorial videos online because there certainly are a lot of features which would be hard to describe quickly.