peer review

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: peer review

Hi,

I'm working on a basic PHP Model-View-Controller framework that works
like CodeIgniter 2. The goal is to be able to use it for teaching and
the goal is it must be robust enough to be used in production projects.

I have a basic prototype... It needs some work and I am discovering I
need to think a few things through before I release it as a beta
version.

I graduated before OOP... and before the Internet. I am self taught for
the most part. So I am sure I have developed a few quirks.

My question is how can I get some peer review when I am ready in a month
or two?

Thanks!!
Keith