Re: Photoshop

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Phil Waclawski
Subject: Re: Photoshop
While it has a bit of a learning curve, for editing photos Darktable is
pretty slick. Much like Adobe Lightroom, but actually has a few more
features in some areas.
It works on Mac/windows/linux
I'm using it to edit my dive photos right now, some great youtube tutorials.

Phil W

On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 4:23 PM Michael via PLUG-discuss <