Re: Kernel Panic

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael
Subject: Re: Kernel Panic
interesting. well... I would like to go back to the previous version but I
can't. I updated and then things went bonkers and they don't keep more than
the latest version on the mint site. what about the /home situation. will
/home be persistent across distros?

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 3:47 PM T Zack Crawford via PLUG-discuss <