Opportunity

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
CC: techlists
Subject: Opportunity
Hi,
About 24 years ago I worked for a guy who used to say "There is
opportunity in chaos.".

Given the chip shortage and other things taking place in the global
space, present and future, I am wondering what do you see as opportunity
in this present/coming chaos?

FWIW I am an old guy who has started to realize that being forward
thinking is VERY important.

To keep things relevant I see that hardware is finally powerful enough
that 10 year old hardware can run Linux rather well. If the economy
really is going to crash it might be worth acquiring some old iron, SSD
drives, and RAM for future projects.

Your thoughts?

Thanks!!