Re: SCALE parking

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: Re: SCALE parking
Am 29. Jul, 2022 schwätzte Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin Ryan,

> I had no idea this existed -- is there a list somewhere of Linux-related
> yearly events in Arizona and surrounding states?

I track Free Software conferences in general. Currently I mostly watch
virtual conferences ( such as SeaGL in November[0] ), but some hybrid as
well. I made an exception for SCaLE because I've been coming over here for
a decade and I needed to attend for work.

I also give conference updates for the Destination Linux podcast on the
TuxDigital network. I help make sure they cover international conferences.

[0] I chair 2 committees for SeaGL and have spoken at it for many years :)

ciao,

der.hans

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2022, at 7:04 AM, Shawn Badger via PLUG-discuss wrote:
>> Fyi, if you are going to SCALE the hotel parking is $44 a day, but if you park next door at the "theParkingSpot" it is only $32 a day.

# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "If I want my children to work hard, I better be the hardest working
# person they've ever met. If I want the children to be nice, I better
# be the kindest human being they've ever met." -- Rafe Esquith---------------------------------------------------