Re: Experience with DigitalOcean & UFW

+ (text/html)
Author: Thomas Scott via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Thomas Scott
Subject: Re: Experience with DigitalOcean & UFW
I don't remember, but I feel like DO wants you to use SSH keys by default,
and opens 22 by default. You should be able to add keys from the console.
Can you telnet to port 22 and not get a "port closed" message?

Best Regards,
-Thomas Scott

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 10:27 AM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <