Re: FREE HARD DRIVE DRIVES (HDDs)

+ (text/html)
Author: Eric Oyen via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Eric Oyen
Subject: Re: FREE HARD DRIVE DRIVES (HDDs)
Well, I didn’t get this email until just now (late in the afternoon). Anyway, if he follows through, he can have them. :) I wouldn’t mind an extra drive or 3 for the server box I have here (right now, it’s sans any drives). Gas being what it is right now, a long drive to that part of town by my room mate might not be in the cards. $30 in gas just doesn’t go as far as it used to.

-Eric
From the Central Offices of the Technomage Guild, transportation dept.