Re: wifi and arch (or perhaps I should say systemd or iwd)

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: wifi and arch (or perhaps I should say systemd or iwd)
Not sure, I very rarely ever do, and generally just the networkmanager gui
aspect. I'd much recommend largely the same. Probably using that, just
omit the password statement all together. Otherwise probably someone has
done it on google.

Should you? Probably not, you're unencrypted at that point, and anyone can
be sniffing your packets that arent ssl/tls or other encrypted. I really
only connect to unknown, unencrypted open wifi out of sheer desperation.

-mb

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 12:37 PM Michael via PLUG-discuss <