Re: A/V over ethernet?

+ (text/html)
Author: David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: David Schwartz
Subject: Re: A/V over ethernet?
Thanks, but this is not what I’m looking for.

“A/V over ethernet” not an “HDMI extender”.

Dante from Audinate makes stuff that does this, but it’s proprietary and rather expensive.

https://www.audinate.com/products/manufacturer-products/dante-av-video <https://www.audinate.com/products/manufacturer-products/dante-av-video>

I’m looking for a more generic solution, if one exists.

A lot of security systems offer them with WiFi cameras, and some use ethernet cables instead of coax.

-David Schwartz