System Monitoring

+ (text/html)
Author: AZ Pete via PLUG-discuss
To: PLUG Discuss
CC: AZ Pete
Subject: System Monitoring
Hi All,

I have a growing network of Linux servers in my home network (3 Raspberry Pis, 1 Ubuntu, 1 Linux Mint) and am looking for a way that I can monitor them remotely.
Specifically, I'm looking to have a unified dashboard that would list for each server:

* CPU utilization history
* Drive space consumed
* Temperature monitoring (CPU, chip set, & hard drive temps)
* Fan speed monitoring
* Some kind of alerting mechanism when a given threshold is passed (i.e. email sent).

These are the most important items, anything else would be a "nice to have".
I've looked into Webmin, Glances, Nagios, Collectd & Cockpit. Mostly these seemed to be geared more toward remote admin. But the monitoring that was available didn't seem to include the temperature info or the idea of one unified dashboard.  I would rather not have to go to a separate admin site for each server to check on it's status.

Does anyone have any recommendations for such software, keeping things as simple as possible (i.e. Nagios seemed waaayyy to complicated, being an enterprise tool).

Thanks,
Peter