Re: localhost

+ (text/html)
Author: greg zegan via PLUG-discuss
To: PLUG
CC: greg zegan
Subject: Re: localhost
localhost

| |

localhost

The local loopback mechanism may be used to run a network service on a host without requiring a physical network...

you need to specify the port number

    On Saturday, October 9, 2021, 02:29:07 PM EDT, Michael via PLUG-discuss <> wrote:

Are the addresses for localhost 127.0.0.1 and 127.0.1.1 ? That was a rhetorical question. What isn't rhetorical is why, when I enter either of those addresses into a browser , do I get a 'problem with address' page? Are there
--