Re: vi

+ (text/html)
Author: Thomas Scott via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Thomas Scott
Subject: Re: vi
Learning VIM was one of the best moves I ever made - It's not an
exaggeration to say that I use it for everything, to the point that one of
my first questions when evaluating any editor/software is "does it have vim
keybindings?" and if not, "can I *give it *vim keybindings..."

I still remember watching Phil show it to my intro to linux class for the
first time. I had been a longtime nano user, because, who wanted to (hjkll)
around? But the second that he showed us how it *could *work. I was sold.

- Thomas Scott |

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 12:08 PM Shaun Anderson via PLUG-discuss <