Fwd: Servers need a home

+ (text/html)
Author: Shaun Anderson via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Shaun Anderson
Subject: Fwd: Servers need a home
I work for an IBM Buiness Partner and ended up with 3 nodes from an IBM XIV
for my home lab when I moved from ID to AZ. These are on the
Xyratec 1235-e platform.

I've used these as ceph nodes, docker nodes, and various project nodes.
I'm in the middle of renovating the room they are in and they're too loud
to run in my house. They have basically been sitting for 2 years.

These have dual L5410 procs. One has16G Mem and another has 32G Mem.
1 is solid and the other two could be cobbled together into a 2nd, I just
don't have the time to troubleshoot what is wrong with them. A few 4-port
1G cards as well as 10G and 8G FC cards. There are 23 2TB Drives between
the 3 of them. I have 3 200G Enterprise SSDs that don't have cages I will
throw in as well.

I also have a rack that is a small wall-mount telco rack. I can provide
pics.

Not sure what any of this is worth. $200 and it's yours.