Re: Pi-hole, Linux hosts file and local DNS

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: Pi-hole, Linux hosts file and local DNS
It appears to use unbound for dns, so no reason you shouldn't be able to
add your own zone for your domain to it as well.

Services are a whole other matter, if applications aren't service aware for
dns (few are, active directory comes to mind does) without a whole other
layer of middleware like Cilium.

-mb

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 12:09 AM Steve B via PLUG-discuss <