Steam Deck

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: Steam Deck
moin moin,

Ted posted on Mastodon about an upcoming handheld from Valve that will
ostensibly be available in December, but reservations start now.

It's Linux-based and they claims to support installing 3rd party software
and even other Operating Systems.

The article also says SteamOS is moving from debian to arch.

That'll make games even more dynamic since NPC won't respawn, they'll
recompile :).

https://social.gould.cx/@ted/106586487578801896

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "I guess I should've agreed with my boss more often. Today I was replaced