CentOS 8 error

+ (text/html)
Author: greg zegan via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG Discussion List
CC: greg zegan
Subject: CentOS 8 error
Hello,  as per my previous email here is more details on the error I am getting:How to register and subscribe a system to the Red Hat Customer Portal using Red Hat Subscription-Manager - Red Hat Customer Portal

| | |

| |

How to register and subscribe a system to the Red Hat Customer Portal us...

How to register a new Red Hat Enterprise Linux system to the Customer Portal using Red Hat Subscription-Manager ...

[root@GreenRoom ~]# subscription-manager attachThis system is not yet registered. Try 'subscription-manager register --help' for more information.[root@GreenRoom ~]# subscription-manager registerRegistering to: subscription.rhsm.redhat.com:443/subscriptionUsername: gzeganPassword: Unable to verify server's identity: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:897)[root@GreenRoom ~]#

please advise.thanks,Greg