Re: Libre office prints some docs, not others.

Author: Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss
To: Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss
CC: Brian Cluff
Subject: Re: Libre office prints some docs, not others.
Looks like the final solution happened out of the list, so I'm posting
my solution and the explanation of the cause in case anyone also runs
into this problem.  It was actually caused by something I didn't know
would happen in you ran out of hard drive space.

This is quoted from my email that was sent privately:

Looks like you have /tmp mounted onto an overflow file system which is
only 1 meg.  Any print document or any other program for that matter
that needs more than 1 meg of space will will have problems. My
understanding is that putting /tmp into ram drive is something the
system does automatically upon boot so that things don't break while
booting.

overflow            1024       44       980   5% /tmp
The above is the offending line.  Now that you've freed up space on
your root (/) partition a simple reboot should cause /tmp to be put
back in it's proper place.  Just double check after a reboot and see
if that line is gone.  You probably won't have anything mounted on
/tmp at all.

After all that I'm betting your printing should be back working as
normal, and likely your other weird behavior from your software will
be gone as well.

Brian Cluff