Re: Help! a major catastrophe with my Linux Mint installatio…

Author: joe--- via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: joe
Subject: Re: Help! a major catastrophe with my Linux Mint installation ...
Thanks Michael and Stephen ...

Got it working again (mostly) although it seems that the last
update I did changed some things and took away some features
and functions. I still have 4 desktops, but each one has the
same background, whereas before I was able to have a different
background on each screen (to keep straight where I was ;)
Really miss that feature.

Other features and functions are also gone.

I hate system updates.