New to the List and Linux

+ (text/html)
Author: Kevin Majka via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Kevin Majka
Subject: New to the List and Linux
Hi All,
I'm new to Linux and this list. I have a couple of chrome Os devices that I
have had a hard time linux installations on.

Has anyone locally converted a Chromebook / chrome os device to just boot
Linux successfully?
I'm looking for assistance and I would be happy to buy you a gift card to a
place you like for the trouble. I'm not available for the March install
parties and I'm not sure of reworking chrome remotely.

Please let me know. I'm in Ahwatukee. I can drive - they are under Chrome
Os builds Panther and Sand per Mr. Chromebox
<https://mrchromebox.tech/#devices>.

Feel free to reach out to me directly off-list too. If there is a business
I can support that won't charge Data Doctors prices, I would consider that
too - just let me know.

Thank you,

Kevin