PKI CP/CPS

+ (text/html)
Author: kelly stephenson via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: kelly stephenson
Subject: PKI CP/CPS
I have to put together Certificate Policies and Certification Practice
Statements for PKI. Embedded security is my wheelhouse so I'm reaching out
to the IT brain trust for advice. I'm looking at using the RFC 2527 format
and/or NISTIR 7924 as a guiding tool. Does anyone have any examples or
advice? I've read a few books on PKI CP/CPS but in no way an expert but I
do understand the concepts. I'm just trying to not screw this up.
Any and all information is appreciated.

Thanks
Kelly