Re: compromised passwords

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Andrew McRobb
Subject: Re: compromised passwords
Wait, you guys don't write your passwords on notepads you leave everywhere?

In all seriousness, KeePass for the win. My only issue is there isn't a
good way to automatically migrate new passwords from phone to desktop.

I was thinking of writing my own little password manager using some GoLang,
Postgres and a simple frontend stack that uses something like ngork to
create a tunnel if I use my phone outside of my network just for kicks.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 5:25 PM Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss <