Re: compromised passwords

+ (text/html)
Author: Eric Oyen via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Eric Oyen
Subject: Re: compromised passwords
Then I must be an unusual case. I have 307 distinct passwords in my head and because of some of the characters used, they don’t translate to Braille at all. However, what makes my scheme so friendly for me, yet extremely difficult to guess is how I create them. Also, in the last 10 years, I have used passwords with not less than 20 characters in length. Good luck breaking them. One nice thing about my passwords, if a breach happens and one of them does show up, I know immediately which site it was. Since no two are used anywhere else, this makes life easy for me.

-Eric