Re: C on Linux or all of Java?

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Andrew McRobb
Subject: Re: C on Linux or all of Java?
Just from my experience in the C job market. It's usually firmware related
jobs which means you also need knowledge of MCUs like Microchop/Atmel/ARM,
etc. If I was in your shoes I would pick up Go or Rust. (A LOT of
projects/companies are going in this direction) Go is basically C and
Python. I've been a long time PHP programmer and after using Go I haven't
looked back at PHP since. I know PHP introduced Composer and some other
things, but I feel like it's going the way of Zend making shit more bloated
then it needs to be, but that's my two cents.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 5:35 PM Joseph Sinclair via PLUG-discuss <