Re: Drone Kit

+ (text/html)
Author: Harold Michelson via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Harold Michelson
New-Topics: Question about memory for a Dell
Subject: Re: Drone Kit
This is not my field, even though I drool over them regularly, but the
YouTube channel 'flite test' with a sub search 'drone' will give you a
whole lot of authoritative information on the topic.

Good luck
Harold

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 1:19 PM Michael via PLUG-discuss <