Re: Editing firefox.desktop

+ (text/html)
Author: Steve B via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Steve B
Subject: Re: Editing firefox.desktop
Thanks to all. I'd forgotten that the file would be overridden with each
update of Firefox. For the moment I've written a quick shortcut into my
bash aliases file, but you got me looking at some ideas to create another
firefox.desktop file that I can use to launch the application with the
firejail parameters.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 7:02 PM Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss <