Re: mailman hosting

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: keith Miller via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: Re: mailman hosting
Am 22. Dec, 2020 schwätzte keith Miller via PLUG-discuss so:

> I LOVE Zimbra and complete mail server and free unless you need support or
> some really special plugin, which I have not

Haven't played with Zimbra in a long time. Does it have virtual mailboxes
or tags as mailboxes or something similar?

I mostly use Postfix for SMTP and Mailman for mailing lists. I could have
easily setup mailman for this particular purpose, but wanted someone else
to have to monitor the service.

ciao,

der.hans

# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org