Re: simple-scan

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: simple-scan
Not open source, no, but I don't begrudge them as they always used to be
kind to linux folks for years and has been a dope product. Better than the
devil known as adobe.

Check below, this links you over to their deb's for ubuntu (yay for search
engines). I ran it for years under ubuntu, so I know it at least was
around, but seems to still be. The 5.x version requires a paid license,
but 4.x is still free for linux.

https://www.linuxuprising.com/2019/04/download-master-pdf-editor-4-for-linux.html
http://code-industry.net/public/master-pdf-editor-4.3.89_qt5.amd64.deb

-mb

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 3:39 PM Michael via PLUG-discuss <