Re: install BABL

Author: Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Brian Cluff
Subject: Re: install BABL
Have you had a PPA version installed on this machine in the past.  I got
lots of errors like that when the PPA version fell behind of the distro
version but had dependencies that wouldn't allow the distro version to
install all it's dependencies.
I was able to fix is by getting rid of the old PPA and then deleting
everything gimp related off the system and then reinstalling gimp from
the distros repositories.

Brian Cluff