SeaGL Career Expo Thursday afternoon

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: SeaGL Career Expo Thursday afternoon
moin moin,

we've pre-pended a career expo to SeaGL for Thursday afternoon.

It's noon to 16:00 Phoenix time. I had to make sure it ends with time for
me to switch over to PLUG for our presentations Thursday night :). We will
have a presentation on SecureDrop based on Qubes OS and Space Night Talk
Show.

At the expo, wee're going to provide resume reviews and career guidance
via Big Blue Button. There's no charge, but we do want people to sign up
ahead of time to allow counselors time to review the signup prior to the
sessions.

https://seagl.org/news/2020/11/09/career-expo.html

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# Strangers are friends just waiting to happen!